Main Door – Prime importance in Vastu ShastraAccording to the vastu, Main door or entrance has been accorded prime importance as it lets in or keeps out the vital life-giving force that promotes health, wealth and good luck.
Urja (energy) enters in the house through doors and windows. However, the front door of your house is where the major part of energy enters and therefore this door plays an important role in determining the flow of vibrations experienced by the household. The main door is of great significance in vastu shastra as the entrance is considered to be the opening of a home
It is auspicious to have main entrance in the positive block according to vastu grid layout. Wherever the entrance of any home or building is in the positive location, the residents enjoy better health, increasing prosperity, and harmonious relations with others; but wherever houses are facing in negative zones , vastu correction / remedies are necessary to avoid negative impact. Correction of door in negative zone can be rectified with simple vastu corrections under the guidance of experienced vastu expert.
Following house has a main door in east ( zone 5) and a home office door at west (zone-19) according to vastu purush grid makes family enjoying happier life, abundance in business or job & harmony all the time.
1. The door should open completely. It should not have any obstacle while opening a door. Some people keeps a shoe rack or small cabinet behind the door which obstructs the door to open at 90 degree. The cosmic flow of energy does not enter in to the house completely. A short supply of positive flow of energy will lead to a limited opportunities and poor luck to the occupants. Make sure that your house open at 90 degree paving way to the energy to circulate in without any hindrance.
2. These house should not have any cracking sounds from hinges on opening of the main door. It is “Swar Vedha” (Sound obstacle) according to vastu. A sticky door may indicate that something is not working in your life or that you feel stuck or irritated by something.
3. The entrance area should be neat and clean and avoid having a dustbin, dried plants etc near the entrance
4. Your main door should open in clock wise direction. Door opening in anti-clock direction causes delay in your personal and professional work, slow progress and difference of opinion among the family members. Install or Fix a three copper pyramid clockwise arrow on the door as a virtual correction. You can also conceal the same under the ply of main door.
|Clockwise Pyramid Arrow|
5. The main door should not have any cracks. As per vastu shastra (vasthu shastra) it is indeed very inauspicious to have the main door in unwelcoming condition.
6. The entrance door of the house should be larger than the other doors inside the house.
7. When one enters the house, there should not be a wall in front of the entrance. There should be a door that opens to the next room or open space immediately after entering in to the room.
8. Any shadow e.g. shadaow of tree, building , religious place etc. should not fall on the main door.
9. The main door of the house should not be below ground level.
10. There should not be an underground tank, septic tank, or canal under the main entrance. There should not be any abandoned, wrecked buildings in front of the main entrance. Such situations are highly inauspicious.
11. There should not be three door in the straight line looking from the main door
12. Inauspicious pictures should not be on the door.
13. Doors should have thresholds preferably made in the marble or wood.
14. Shoes should not be kept in front of the door, but be placed in the cabin near the entrance.
15. Anything connected with your religion, such as a yantra, an idol, copper swastika , a cross or scriptures from the Quran should be placed above the front door.
16. Display your name plate (metal/wood/ceramic/acrylic) according to the direction with the advice from vastu expert.
17.It is auspicious to hang a vastu bell on the door handle from inside to attract money luck.
Energizing/Protecting the Main Door
(A) Place a Brass Pyramid or Copper Pyramids under the door plate to refine the energy entering to the home.
(B)Conceal Nine copper door chips in the main door frame.
|Door Vastu Pyramid|
More Vastu Tips at 1001 vastu tips
Nitien Parmar ( Vastu Shastra Consultant | Fengshui Planner | Numerologist )(send your house map via email to get a professional opinion or consultations by vastuplus team)
Digital contact -vastuplus on Skype/twitter/facebook/Linkedin