Vastu Shastra & Brahmasthan - Center of the houseThe Brahmasthan, a space central to any premises is the calmest and cosmically connected place.
According to vastu, Brahmasthan is the heart of the house, and it should always be left open and free of obstructing objects. It is also best if this portion is open to the sky so that premises have a benefit of space element according to Vastu Shastra. You can see courtyards in the center of Ancient Indian homes and Indian temple design; the original examples of Vastu Shastra forbids the actual use of the Brahmasthan. While designing the house or office, do not put pillars, staircase, toilets, kitchen or any heavy objects at the center (Brahmasthan construction). These are major Brahmasthan vastu dosha.
Even in the case of factories no heavy machinery or goods to be placed at the center of the unit. It may result in the poor production as well as pile up of the dead stock.
Precaution about Brahmasthan inVastu Shastra:-1. There should not be a toilet or bathroom in center of the premises. Because it invites illness to the family members.
2. Kitchen at the center of the house brings frequent illness & poor growth.
3. Staircase in the center brings a heavy burden on head of the family- financially and mentally.
4. Pillar in the center is also a serious & major vastu defect. Pillar is having a load of structure making the center very heavy which will not allow your efforts to move in to the right direction.
5. Sleeping in the center brings sleeplessness nights.
6. Clutter in the center will mess up your life. Actually clutter anywhere in the house should be attended immediately and should be removed immediately.
7. Research oriented vastu remedies available for vastu defect for brahmasthan are a crystal lotus, copper pyramid shifting arrows (virtual shifting of defect at centre), Asthakon Pyramid and many more which need to be installed under the guidance of expert vastu consultant.
More Vastu Tips at 1001 vastu tips
Nitien Parmar ( Vastu Shastra Consultant | Fengshui Planner | Numerologist )