Fire Element- Vastu Shastra
Fire, together with Water, Earth, Wind and space is one of the five known basic Elements, which represent the substance of the world.
Fire in its physical appearance can do for you what the sun itself does for the whole world - it provides you with light and warmth and can serve you as heat source to cook upon. Fire is also an impulsive and a dangerous element, that can smoulder and suddenly burst.
Fire can give wings of courage, compassion and devotion.
It is seen as the force burning inside us, giving us an iron willpower to go for our goals, bestowing upon us the passion to do it with all of ourself, resulting in the honour and freedom to do it without backstabbing and with an open face.
Fire is the transformer, converting the energy of other objects into other forms: heat, light, ash, and smoke.
The Buddha defined the Fire element as “that by which one is warmed, ages, and is consumed, and that by which what is eaten … gets completely digested.” In other words the Fire element within is metabolism. It’s our energy.
Sources of fire element in Vastu Shastra:-
Stove, Oven or Gas
Pantry in case of small office
Transformer, D G set, Furnaces, Boilers, Chimney, Electrical- control Panels set etc. in case of Industries
Coral Stone –Triangular
Jasper Pyramid- Triangular
A painting or any art representing fire
A new alternate:- Agni Kund (Fire Bowl)
A new alternate:- Agni Kund (Fire Bowl)
|Agni Kund (FIre Bowl)|
There are simple ways to use the fire element of Vastu Shastra theory to create balance, harmony and prosperity in your surrounding.
FIRE ELEMENTS –RESIDENCE
1. A fire feature should not be placed in the southwest or northeast quadrant of a property, building or room. A kitchen or fireplace, for example, in the southwest brings conflicts and arguments. A kitchen or fireplace in the northeast will cause whatever money you make to ‘burn up’ and go away. It also brings health problems, conflicts and arguments.
2. The fire element at incorrect locations can trigger accidents, miscarriages and other undesirable events. When used correctly though, the fire element can bring money and fame and help with relationships. It takes a great deal of vastu study to determine where best to apply the fire element.
3. If stove and toilet wall is back to back on same wall, this is not a good vastu which causes poor health to the family members. The bath room represents removal of waste, and the kitchen represents wealth and prosperity. A virtual partition by installing a copper pyramid divider is a simple remedy available to cure such vastu defect.
4. In designing your kitchen it is extremely beneficial to place two key factors. Firstly, the layout must not create any conflicts between the three key elements (fridge, sink and stove) and secondly, the colours and materials you choose should in some way benefit the owner of the house.
5. A stove between the fridge and sink indicates the situation “Fire between the water”.
6. Do not place the gas/stove under the beam; otherwise, you will suffer from a poor health.
7. Do not keep Chipped Plates and damaged equipments in the kitchen. It will accumulate the bad energy.
FIRE ELEMENT- INDUSTRIES/OFFICES
8. Transformer , electrical panels, boilers etc. at south east makes a warm south east corner. According to the research, warm agneya corner(South- east) assures tremendeous growth for the industries. There are so many example of successful industries having a strong presence of the fire element at south east corner.
9. Chilling plant, cold storage, AC units etc. at south east weakens the fire element. This may result in to poor growth of the company.
10. Loyal, energetic & hardworking staff or workers are the indication of canteen or kitchen at South east zone of the premises.
11. Do not place any septic or water tank close to the fire element. This may cause a serious set back to the industries.
12. Fire gadgets at the south west may cause a accident in the unit. A virtual shifting by placing a copper shift arrow may reduce the impact of negative placement.
13. Fire equipments at the north east zone could bring a stressful situation for the management. A vastu relocation or corrections are must for the such placement.
In Vastu, solution lies in locating the Vastu faults and correcting them to create a harmonious and positive energy field.
Nitien Parmar, +91 9821340898