Effective use of Mirrors in Vastu Shastra
You should be very careful about the choice of mirror and their placements. Mirrors have a powerful effect on your well-being. How are you best using mirrors? What might be harmful? What is the ideal use of mirrors?
Mirrors are among the most useful of Vastu remedies, because they can be used in many different ways to address many different requirements. But not all mirrors are effective in the same way, and using the wrong shape or wrong direction can sometimes do more damage than good. Mirrors are also called Asprin in vastu & even in the feng shui.
1. Mirror may look good around your bed, but it can bring sick energy in the bed room if placed incorrectly. Make sure that it does not reflect your bed while sleeping.
3. Mirror should not reflect a main door that opens outside. This has the effect of bouncing the energy that flows into the premises straight out again. You might miss a good opportunities coming to your life.
4. Mirrors are used to expand a space. When your premises has a cut in particular direction, mirror works as a remedy to give a depth to the offending wall.
5. A mirror can also be used when you have a lower ceiling , which symbolically indicates pushing down effect. In this case, you should place a mirror facing the ceiling in order to make it reflect.
6. Amazing things happen when you use a mirror that effectively pulls in the outdoors and warmth from the sun. If your windows open to a beautiful outdoor view or exquisite garden, bring those views inside by placing a mirror on the wall opposite of the windows. The mirror will reflect the outdoor views bringing them inside and making the landscape an integral part of the premises.
7. A narrow passage or hallway constricts the energy of that space. This can have a constricting effect on your own energy affecting your health. The lungs especially might be affected, as the constricted passageway in your home is analogous to constricted airways in your body. Widen a narrow entry or hall with mirrors on one or both sides.
8. Mirror can be used to send something negative away. By placing the mirror facing whatever is defective or negative to your premises, the mirror would reflect it back not allowing it to affect you negatively. Therefore, if you have an object or a shape which disharmonizes, then you can neutralize its effect by placing the mirror facing a object. Even in Feng Shui, mirrors are called as a asprin.
9. Mirror on the south and west direction should be avoided as per vastu. There are mirror pyramids available to fix on four corner of the mirror for energy correction.
Click for Six steps Vastu consultation process
www.vastuplus.com - (send your house map via email to get a professional opinion or consultations by vastuplus team)
More Vastu Tips at 1001 vastu tips
Nitien Parmar ( Vastu Shastra Consultant | Fengshui Planner | Numerologist )